- The decision between eyeglasses and contacts is usually a personal choice. Contact lenses are less noticeable and can provide a more natural range of vision. But to some, the process of maintaining and wearing contact lenses makes them uncomfortable. A great pair of eyeglasses is a great alternative to overcome that fear. It gives you the convenience and ease of wearing and removing the glasses anytime you wish.
- Owning several pairs of glasses is not a bad idea! Aside from its medical benefits, carefully crafted and designed eyeglasses can be a great fashion accessory to give your wardrobe a more polish look.
- GREAT NEWS! You can STOP looking now. Angel Fire eyeglasses offers both high-quality prescription eyeglasses and sunglasses without blowing your budget. Starting at $69.00, you can get a great pair of prescription glasses that you’ll definitely love!
- Generally, prescription eyeglasses are known to be expensive. Depending on the brand, the price ranges from a minimum of $200.00 or higher. High production costs and third party retail mark-ups contribute to these insanely over-the-top prices. With Angel Fire Optical, we design, manufacture, and distribute our eyeglasses in-house, allowing us to eliminate unnecessary costs and provide you with quality, yet low-priced prescription eyeglasses. We believe that every person deserves and should be able to afford premium quality prescription eyeglasses.
- Unfortunately, we are currently not affiliated with any insurance companies. However, we can provide you with a detailed copy of your invoice along with our tax ID number so you may request for reimbursement from your insurance company.
Order Related Inquiries
- You need the following to place your order:
- Prescription number from your eye care professional.
- Pupillary Distance (PD), or the measurement of the distance between your pupils. This helps us align your lenses with your chosen frame. Please call your eye care professional if you don’t have this in your prescription.
- (1) Filter your search
- (2) Choose your fames
- (3) Enter your prescription
- (4) Enter your payment
- (5) Confirm Order
- To check the status of your order, please refer to the order confirmation you received on a separate email, or login to your account. Once your order ships out, tracking information will be available online after 24 hours.
- Yes, we offer free shipping on all U.S. orders with USPS First Class Mail.
- Our delivery dates are only estimated, and it varies depending on the shipping address country.
- Let’s first help you understand the terms and abbreviations used in your prescription.
Your eyeglasses prescription usually looks like this:
Prescription Terms You Need to Know
- Oculus Dexter (OD) – means “right eye” in Latin.
- Oculus Sinister (OS) – means “left eye” in Latin.
- Oculus Usterque (OU) – means “both eyes” in Latin.
If you don’t see the above terms in your prescription, don’t be alarmed. Some eye care specialists prefer to use modern terms to help patients easily understand their prescriptions.
- RE – means “right eye”
- LE – means “left eye”
- Sphere (SPH) – this tells you if you are nearsighted (-) or farsighted (+). If the number in your prescription under the “Sphere” or (SPH) column has a negative or minus (-) sign in-front, this means you are nearsighted. If the number has a positive or plus (+) sign in-front, then you are farsighted.
- Cylinder (CYL) – this tells you the level of your astigmatism and the lens power needed to correct it. Astigmatism is a condition where your eyes are having difficulty focusing. The number in this column is also represented by a negative or minus (-) sign for nearsightedness, or a positive or plus sign (+) for farsightedness. If this column is empty, it is possible that you do not have astigmatism, or it is very minimal that corrective lenses are not needed.
- Axis – this describes where the cylindrical power of the lenses needs to be positioned to correct your astigmatism. The number in this column is measured in degrees ranging from 1 to 180.
- Prism – this refers to the level of prismatic power needed to assist you with your eye alignment problems. Eye alignment problems are usually categorized as “vertical” or “horizontal.” In your prescription, prism is represented by a fraction (1/2) or metric (0.5) units.
- Base – this indicates prism position or direction: BU – base up; BD – base down; BI – base in; or BO – base out.
- Add – always represented by a positive or plus (+) sign in-front of the number. This indicates the magnifying power needed.
Pupillary Distance (PD) – refers to the distance between the centers of your right and left pupils. This is an important factor in getting the right lens fit for your eyeglasses. It allows the lenses in your eyeglasses to align properly with the center of your pupil.
Pupillary Distance (PD)
- No, you CANNOT use your contact lenses prescription to purchase prescription eyeglasses. Contact lenses prescription is different from eyeglasses prescription. Please visit your eye care specialist to get eyeglasses prescription.
Frame & Lenses
- Our frames come in sizes small, medium, and large to help you find the right fit. The overall width consists of the lens and bridge widths (in millimeters).
- If you already have a pair of eyeglasses, you can find your frame and lens measurements on the inside of one of its temples. It usually looks like this:
- Angel Fire lenses uses a special patented polarized lens technology which ensures lens reliability and quality; a specialized matte coating lens is offered not only for a unique visual experience, but also to 100% protect your eyes from the UV rays; preferred indexes degree ranges from 1.67 to 1.74 both on optical and sunglasses; and each lens are made from CR39 which makes it lightweight and impact resistant. To learn more, please visit our Superior Lenses and Lens Guide
- Yes, we do.
- If you are not satisfied with your purchase, or the product do not meet your required needs due to any manufacturer defects, every pair of Angel Fire glasses are guaranteed for up to one year. Angel Fire warranty is limited to cover manufacturer defects only on frames and lenses; damages aside from mentioned above are not covered under our warranty policy. Proof of Purchase date is needed and should be verified for a full guarantee. Repair charges will apply if Proof of purchase is not provided.With a valid proof of purchase, your Angel Fire Frames and Lenses will be examined by an authorized technician to verify eligibility for our warranty program. Once determined eligible, you are guaranteed for a FREE repair or exchange within 12 months.
EVERY PAIR OF ANGEL FIRE FRAMES ARE GUARANTEED UNDER OUR WARRANTY PROGRAM FOR UP TO A YEAR FROM PURCHASE DATE AGAINST ANY defects by the MANUFACTURER. WARRANTY IS ONLY VALID WITH PROOF OF PURCHASE RECEIPT. ANGEL FIRE FRAMES WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER CRACKED OR SCRATCHED LENSES. PLEASE REQUEST FOR FURTHER INFORMATION OR SERVICES AVAILABLE FOR YOUR DAMAGED ITEM.
For questions with warranty issues, please contact our Customer service at 1-866-629-0688, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.